Sunday, April 12, 2015

Post 565

Hey everyone.  I hope you are all having a good weekend.  I got this awesome chair with a ton of poses in it.  I die as I think about the amount of time it took to do this really.  Well Brandi Monroe, has done an amazing job, because not only does the chair have poses, but you can change the wood color and the cushion that you sit on.  While this is not a couple pose ... the boyfriend is in it ... (obsessive if you ask me) KIDDING.  Anyways.  I love this chair and I can see myself using it a lot more times in the future!

One of the reasons I really loved this chair was because I wanted to show off these shoes.  I am a true Livalle fan, this woman omg, produces amazing quality shoes all the time.  These are no different.  The platform chunky heel can be found at La Metallique Fair.  What I love about these is the fact that spring is here and these are her spring pattern for the shoe, yaaaay, I love the design and they match just about every outfit possible.

Speaking of outfits, My new top is by Blueberry.  This halter top is tied on the side, with a ribbon that changes colors, you can get this shirt in different colors to match your outfit needs.  Like always she has created her own mesh and taken her time to make some thing so amazingly well.  I am wearing this with my Mesh body, because yep still addicted to it.  And she makes some of the best fitted clothing that will go to the Maitreya mesh body, I hardly ever have issues with her items and my body.  Hence why I love it ♥ You can find this top at 100 Block which is opening reallllly soon! You all dont wanna miss this!




Credit:
♥ Shoes: {Livalle} Danica -Platform Pumps- Spring | Lindsey Warwick | La Metallique Fair by L'accessoires
♥ Hair: .Olive. the Donut Hair | naminaeko | Xiasumi School Festival
♥ Bracelet: a m o r o u s // Simplicity Bangle // | Matchbook Monday | NEW
♥ Necklace: Cae :: :Lumiere :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | 100 Block
♥ Top: Blueberry - Wrapped Belted Top - Maitreya | blueberryxx | 100 Block
♥ Shorts: coldLogic shorts - sumner.snow (M) | coldLogic |
♥ Pose Chair: . Infiniti . - Long Day - Pose/Prop Chair | Brandi Monroe | Pose Fair 2015

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 04 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment