Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Post 564

Hey everyone.  Plethora has released a rather funny pose prop.  You can send off your last Crap ... or your last F&*k to whereever.. I think sometimes we are all on our last one.  I personally love the crap one.  Even though I am known to use the F word more haha.  So you should really pick these up and have fun with it.

Tomorrow is the opening of 100 Block and you can find my top there.  This is a sweat shirt dress by Cynful, comes in several colors, and its cute.  I find it to be a very comfortable look when ... oh hey look ... when you dont give a crap anymore ... hahah.  Under that dress I have new leggins by Forever Young, you can pick these up at the Anybody event.  They are best used with mesh bodies, but there are system clothes for you all that dont like the body. 

I am sporting new Truth hair, you can find this at his main store, like always comes in many many many color huds.  I love how its a comfortable look.  Its a little messy and blown ... but yet very pretty and well done. 

If you are familar with Amorous I have blogged her in the past, well ... she is doing all sorts of new things, and if you make my picture bigger you can see the wooden bangles I am wearing by her. They are cute and they do change material textures, so you have many different choices to play with!







Credits:
♥ Wordage: Plethora - There It Goes...The Last Crap I Gave| (plethorasl)| NEW
♥ Shoes: REIGN.- Bohemian Energy Wedges (SLINK)- White| (kenadeecole)
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Effie| (Truth Hawks)| NEW
♥ Dress: [Cynful] Hoodie Dress - Maitreya Lara| (cynthia.ultsch)| 100 Block
♥ Leggings: :FY: Kimmy Leggins (pink)| (hannah.lacombe)| Anybody
♥ Bangles: a m o r o u s // Simplicity Bangle // |(Matchbook Monday)| NEW


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Storm Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Grazia Skin - Jamaica 03 F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment