Saturday, December 6, 2014

Post 493

Oooooooh the weather outside is frightful and the fire is delightful ... something something something .... let it snow let it snow ..... leeeeet it snow!!

Yea so I don't know the song and I don't wanna look it up so ... you will have to take that for my statement! So there is a ton of things going on and new items out all over at events and I am excited to show them to you.  Below is listed of all things and locations.  I know my posts are short and lacking the stories I normally do ... but till life slows down a little more I am trying to keep commitments and yet show off such amazing fashion.  And honestly, sometimes I feel the clothing speak for themselves. Cause the designers are so amazing.




Credits:
♥ Scarf: alterego I mesh scarf (toxxic.rhiannyr) NEW♥ Shoes: Eudora 3D Elvira Heels [Slink High] (Eudora3D)  NEW
♥ Donut: Plethora - Teddy Donut  (plethorasl) Madpea Scrumptious Sweets advent calendar hunt
♥ Dress: [Cynful] Cardigan Dress - Cuteazz (cynthia.ultsch) Winter Trend 2014
♥ Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans -  (cynthia.ultsch)
♥ Glasses: {Mango Cheeks} Reindeer Glasses: Donner  (kelly.bellman) The Chapter Four
♥ Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Neve hair - Light brunette (M4ri1yn Magic) FaMeshed
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Coral - Jamaica - Chic 01 G (aida.ewing) FLF item


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)




No comments:

Post a Comment