Thursday, December 4, 2014

Post 492


Hi everyone.  Its been a while I know! I am sorry.  Working in the RL now and college ending, I am a bit busy.  I will be getting some major down time here soon and I will be back to blogging like normal.  For now my posts might be short.  But I have been wearing this outfit for a while now.  I figured I might as well throw something together hehe.




Credits:
♥ Leggings: :FY: Wool Leggings  (hannah.lacombe)
♥ Shadow: [alterego] +maliyah+ - eye shadow ((toxxic.rhiannyr))
♥ Sweater: alterego I sweater top - med- white (toxxic.rhiannyr)
♥ Pants: Blueberry - NO Belt Denim Short - M - Blue (blueberryxx)
♥ Boots: FLite. -Rogue TSA Boots L Cream  (liamcole)
♥ Necklace: Lark - Dreamers Necklace - Dream Dust (Sienia Trevellion)
♥ Ring: MG - Rings - Kinbaku Heart - Large - SILVER (Maxi Gossamer)
♥ Hair: [LeLutka]-SAGE hair - Bournville (Thora Charron)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 03 G (aida.ewing)


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)

No comments:

Post a Comment