Tuesday, December 16, 2014

FROST 2014 Post 02

Hey everyone.  FROST is officially open and you can check out here!!  I am loving the designers in this years event.  I even got to recruit a friend of mine to take a picture with me.  Yep Caleb has made his presence known in my picture.  Sadly we are going for most serious snowball throwers on the grid.  Mhmm yep I think we won this challenge cause ... our faces couldn't get more serious.  Though I think my face is always serious haha.





Credits:
Hair base:  .ploom. Curly Hairbase - Dipped Browns (Helyanwe Vindaloo)
Bracelets:  Eudora 3D Adis Bracelet Silver (Eudora3D)
Hair:  [AUX] Hair_Relax - Chestnut (crushed.clarity)
Full Outfit:  [Cynful] Ultschfit - M (cynthia.ultsch) FROST 2014
 Scarf:  [Cynful] Ultschfit - Scarf  (cynthia.ultsch) FROST 2014
Boots:  [geek.] Vert Boot -Left-  SOFT PINK (jada.tigerpaw) FROST 2014
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 06 (aida.ewing)
Eyes:  Chus! Iridescent Eyes in Ultra (Pixel Tyran) FROST 2014
Pose by Infiniti - Snowball Fight  FROST 2014
Pose by Purple Poses - Andrea 03

Snowman: Sway's Snowman [Flake] sign - blue (Sway Dench)

The Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)


No comments:

Post a Comment