Monday, November 3, 2014

Post 481

Hii everyone, so I am bringing you stuff from Uber.  Lots of amazing designers there, and I thought I would show off some.  Uber is a monthly event that is based around a theme like most.  This is hosted by Truth Hair, and ran by Kaelyn Alecto.  Items from this round include the new Brand of Foxes which is a collaboration of Tyr Rozenblum and Nina Helix.  While there you can find the amazing boots I am wearing, I believe they are unisex, but when I put them on they were small girly feets, buuuuut there is a resizer so I will assume you can wear them too boys being Flite is more aimed for the men.  Mhmm yes, lets go with that, plus there is a demo.  Another amazing item there is my skin, I am a Glam Affair addict, I am loving all the new skins coming out and this one is no different.  You can find this beauty in three different tones, and I am showing off Jamaica because that is my favorite.  There are many different make ups to pick up which are all adorable and perfect in my opinion. ♥

Next up is new hair from Entwined. This is Cara, a very straight and narrow hair that is perfect for hats, I have tried a few with it and it looks good.  you can find this beauty in the main store.  Make sure you try a demo, there are heads that wont fit this hair, but you should always try the demo for the best fit♥

Finally is the very pretty necklace I am wearing with a cats head on it.  You can find this amazing creation by Izzies at the Dressing Room Fusion, where all items are on sale for 70L and under. This amazing little accessory is color changing so you can match your outfit perfecetly.♥






Credits:
♥ Boots: FLite. -Military Aviators Black  (liamcole)  UBER
♥ Necklace: Izzie's - Noir Cat Necklace (Izzie Button) Dressing Room Fusion
♥ Hair: [Entwined] Cara (vivienmarli) NEW
♥ Shirt: [Foxes] Cropped Sweatshirt -  black  (tyr.rozenblum) UBER
♥ Pants: [Foxes]Leggings - Med - Thin- Royals (tyr.rozenblum) UBER
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Lauren skin - Jamaical 02 B (aida.ewing) UBER

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)

No comments:

Post a Comment