Monday, October 27, 2014

Post 479

Hey everyone, so I got an autumn like post for you! There are new items out at Blueberry which I loves, this sweater and new jeans are in the store right now.  The jeans come with a belt that you can change colors with.  I say do please try the demo, as I found my size which is normally a medium in all I wear was a bit off.  I did fit a small.  The Jacket is a medium though, and its gorgeous, fits well, and the tie will change colors too!
Next up is this amazing hair by LOQ renamed [LoQ'ue] this hair is called Liqueur it comes with a hat. And a nice assortment of colors. I found this at the Dressing Room Fusion, buuuut this is not the hair that is on sale, sneaky designer caught my attention :D And now I wanted it bad enough to get it. Yay. Oh Oh speaking of the Dressing Room Fusion, you can get my pose by Bounce this Poses, its called Candy and comes in 6 poses with Mirror image of the pose, its a good buy and he is selling them for 50L and there are two different sets to get!
Hmmm lets see next is my bags, I love when Mango Cheeks puts out little gachas because frankly they are adorable, and this round of gachas are no different.  Two different kinds of bags, the hearts and the cute little ghosts.  Each one I am showing are the rares.  You can find the heart bags at the Chapter Four, and the ghosties at The Seasons Stories.
FINALLY but surely not least are my boots, I been waiting and waiting for designers to show off some new boots, as it is that time and WOOT look at what Reign did, she got some new boots out for the saturday sale.  AND if you are good little Reigners you can get them as part of the group gift too! so yeaaaaah boots for your feets you need them you have to have them and they are gorgeous like all boots should be and so well made too!


Credits:
♥ Pants: Blueberry - Radi - Reg. Cut Jeans - S D.Blue (blueberryxx) NEW♥ Shirt: Blueberry - Radi - Short Cardigan - M Green (blueberryxx) NEW
♥ Boots: REIGN.- Slouchy Knit Boots- Tan L Unrigged (kenadeecole) Saturday Sale or Group Gifty
   **Slight different versions the gift and sale item**
♥ Hair: [LoQ'ue] Liqueur (Gia Pawpad)  NEW
♥ Bag: {Mango Cheeks} Desmodus Backpack: Night RARE (kelly.bellman) The Chapter Four
♥ Bag:  {Mango Cheeks} Pudgies Backpack: Pearl RARE (kelly.bellman) The Seasons Story♥ Glasses: [LOVE RE ME]Cat Glasses TYPE C  BLUE (ingram Dean)
♥ Pose: Bounce This Poses - Candy(Bouncer Criss) Dressing Room Fusion

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - SIA- Jamaica - 02 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment