Saturday, October 25, 2014

Post 478

hii everyone, this is more a look of the day kinda thing.  I was kinda tired of all the fall decor at my house, so I took a holiday to the beach.  Its gotta be summer somewhere in the world right? Welp I took my cute butt to the beach at Baja, where its always sunny and there is icecream to be had!

So I did a little shopping and little inventory diving.  And found some items that were over looked, and items that are new, or addon's and I was quite happy with my turn out.  So first up is Damselfly.  Now I am slightly familar with this store, so I will consider myself a new shopper.  I got this hair Colleen cause honestly, it was the first one to catch my eye. I love the style of it and how it flows and curls.  There are many shades to choose from and you can even get a mixed pack of colors, which is what I ended up getting.  After putting this hair on I realized I am going to want to shop here more often.  So another hair store on my list ♥

Next up is my shirt, I had this tank top for a while now, its from Gawk, but the thing I want to show off about Gawk is she now has add-on not just for the appliers but for you mesh body wearing people.  I believe slink was one and there was another, you will have to check out her store.  Regardless you should check out her store, because there are cute clothing to be found there.  I am wearing my tank with my mesh boobs.  So for all us who still love our non mesh bodies you can still get your amazing looks too!

Ok so this makes me a bad blogger, I had over looked these freaking awesome flipflops by L.Warwick.  I know I did a post on her yesterday, but damn it these are flip flops and I looooove flip flops.  Welp these were part of a FLF item so you missed that and it was my fault.  But you can head to her store, and find a variety of flipflops for your slink flat feet. and yep that is materials you see as the slight glow on them.  I love that feature.  You dont have to wear your materials glow, and they will still look amazingly real and awesome. Because all her shoes are awesome.  Oh and handmade, I always like saying that.








Credits:
♥ Shirt: Gawk! Green Basic Tank Top (mell.mcmahon)
♥ Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Colleens Mesh Mixed (Shylah Honey)
♥ Shorts: Blueberry - Beads Belt Denim Short (blueberryxx)
♥ Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango Delicq ::: Fitted Mesh Breasts (Sandi Moonites)
♥ Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pekkala's Moon Pentacgram - (Maxi Gossamer)
♥ Bracelets: [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_Fashionista (kikunosuke.eel)
♥ Shoes: [L.Warwick] Flup-Flops (Female) Autumn (lindsey.warwick)
♥ Poses: oOo Studio - Henrietta [2 out of 5 used] (Olaenka Chesnokov)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Harley (morgana.hilra)
♥ Eyes: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica - 02 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment