Thursday, October 2, 2014

Post 466

Welp, this is my last post for the night, I filled my whole day with blogging.  Something I havent done in a while.  And then its back to school homework and the Real world ... ugh I know right. 

So in this post I am wearing new items from Peeka, that would be my accessories, the head peice and the necklace.  They are gorgeous, and I love that the head peice comes with a hud that allows you to change the color of the jewel on it.  It comes in Silver, Onyx, Gold, and Copper.  The necklace has the same choices, and it has a version one and a version two, which has to do with that background of the eye itself ♥ These are all part of an event called Mystic Realms, (link for reference). 

Next is the amazing dress I am wearing.  Its by NV its mesh, and fits very nicely.  An assortment of colors, but when I looked at them this red just popped out at me screaming WEAR ME WEAR ME.  So this is the one I am going to show off.  I love the detail on it and how the material falls on the body and moves, with out making you look all awkward.  A very good dress if you wanna spice up your life with your love. Or heck even you are a RP'er ... this dress can be great for just about anything.

And finally if you havent been to Severed Garden you are missing out, she just released these amazing looking eyes.  So realistic its hard to choose which color you want, but dont worry you have the option of buying the whole back and they are so decently priced like everything else in her store.  And in case you want to know my pose is from there as well, a little store up on the hill is where they are at.  Gorgeous sim and well done, and a great place for pictures if you are looking for another place to scout out ♥



Credits:
♥ Headpiece: .Pekka. Elsia head chain - Silver (kathya.szczepanski) Mytic Realms
♥ Necklace: .Pekka. Third Eye necklace v2 - Silver (kathya.szczepanski) Mytic Realms
♥ Hair:  >TRUTH< Sierra w/Roots - coffee (Truth Hawks)
♥ Dress:  [NV] Criss Dress-Leather Red- M (isiss Bade) NEW
♥ Skin:  Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica - 02 C ( (aida.ewing))
♥ Eyes:  .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro) NEW
♥ Pose: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. Pose Set 3G (Berta Avro)

No comments:

Post a Comment