Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Post 464

Hi everyone, did you know that Uber has opened its doors?  Well its dock... yea lets go with that.  This round is 50 Shades of Sexy, fitting really.  Well you can get in (attempt to get in) and look around and find some amazing things like I did!! I am loving this outfit I pulled together.

First off Truth hair, comes with a mask if you wanna wear it, I totally forgot cause frankly I was excited to see these curls! They are so well done I want the whole set so ... I got it!♥  Hmm lets see this necklace is to die for ... me personally I like the book 50 Shades and this necklace totally plays to that feeling, so YAY MG for making this and allowing me to purchase something amazing. It even changes colors too ♥ Next is this oh so sexy dress by Baiastice. You can wear it with the bra or with out the bra.  Equally sexy no matter how you wanna wear it.  I adore this and the blue is so gorgeous as well as the textures on it.  You can purchase it in different colors too. ♥ Finally are the shoes, I love love love these, they are by L. Warwick Hand Made Shoes ... they are amazing and I love that they had a color that matched my dress almost perfectly.  There are so many colors you can get too, and they are made for slink mesh feet so make sure you have the medium.  Definatly something you will want to have♥

So hopefully you all got to hit up Glam Affair for the flash sale that was happening.  Where you could have gotten my skin which is Sia.  There are/were two options for each color, Jamaica and America I believe.  Freckles and without.  And a make up choice,  there was only 200 of each available or something of that matter, they were selling like hot cakes. 

Credits:
♥ Hair Base: [e] Hair Base - Sable (elikapeka.tiramisu)
♥ Dress: Baiastice_Elena dress-sky-size M (Sissy Pessoa) UBER
♥ Necklace: MG - Necklace - Tie Mask Handcuffs - Small (Maxi Gossamer) UBER
♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Vixen (Truth Hawks) UBER
♥ Shoes: [L.Warwick] Validation -Platform Wedges- Light Blue (Lindsey Warwick) UBER
♥ Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica - 02 C (aida.ewing) FLASH SALE♥ Eyes:  .:.*{ S.G }*.:. SeverEyes 11 (Berta Avro) NEW
♥ Pose by Positivity - Elegant (meccaa)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - medium (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)

No comments:

Post a Comment