Saturday, September 13, 2014

Post 461

Hiii everyone, so I am going to try and hit out some blogs all weekend but dont hold me to it lol.  I got a new job in the RL and things have been a little crazy, and SL has kinda took a back seat for a little bit.  But I am going to do my best to keep my promises to any sponsors I had ... So lets start with Apple May.

WHO doesnt like shoes??  Well have you ever just said ... hey I need something classy?! Simple a nice heel to just slip on and go to town with?  Because honestly a simple heel can be classy, sexy and easy to use.  And Apple May has done just that for us.  You can get these heels in a variety of colors, I am showing off the black and the pink.  These do take the Slink high foot so make sure you got them.  Or go to the store and I believe you can try a demo for your self.  These are a must have in any closet.


Credits:
Apple May Designs - Simply Stiletto's [R] - Black (Apple May)
Apple May Designs - Simply Stiletto's [L] - Pink (Apple May)

Meet Wilbur: Birdy - Wilbur - Peach (Tyr Rozenblum) The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment