Sunday, September 7, 2014

Post 460

Hii everyone, I am blogging today.  I will be slow as usual but I am trying my best to do at least 2-3 times a week.  So many things have started for events that you need to check them out!  First up would be The Thrift Shop.  This is round 6 of this amazing event and this is a no misser.  You should so check it out.  Many great designers to be found as always, and this event is hosted by Depraved Nation.  And is located on the Depraved Nation Sim.♥   I am showing off the amazing skin from Glam Affair, this is from the Uber event. I am loving the warrior look that was painted on this skin.  There are demos at the event and different styles of the makeup too and shades in case you don't like my Jamaica skin color. ♥  I am excited to say I am a new blogger for Peeka.  What does this mean for me ... ACCESSORIES! Which I tend to be lame at shopping for.  So thank you for allowing me to show off your awesome stuff, which my mouth piercings and necklace are found at the Men's Dept.  I did shrink the necklace to make it fit, I love it. So Sorry men I had to jack your stuff again and make it all girly.  same with the piercing which by the way came in a unisex version for us girls too! My nose piercing you can find at the main store as they new group gifty, so make sure you pick that up. ♥ I am showing off this shirt again from NV because I love the style of this.  The wrinkles and the fact that white looks white and not grey and dull like some items tend to come out and claim to be white.  This is an amazing top.. like my last post make sure you try the demo, there is no alpha for this top so you might need to shrink your boobies a little or go up a size all depends on you, but that is what the demo is for ♥






Credits:
♥ Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Sweeney Non-Rigged Mesh Big Pack (Shylah Honey) Thrift Shop
♥ Nose Piercing: .Pekka. Septum Unisex Piercing Sky (kathya.szczepanski) Group Gifty for Sept
♥ Necklace: .Pekka.Thick chain collar  Lock - Blackened Steel (kathya.szczepanski) The Mens Dept
♥ Piercing: .Pekka. Unseen Unisex Piercing Silver (kathya.szczepanski) The Mens Dept
♥ Shoes: :Diamante: Torement - SLink High Feet - Rigged (alliana.petunia) Thrift Shop
♥ Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Curvy M  (Cynthia Ultsch) Thrift Shop
♥ Armies: [geek.] Fox Sleeves V.2 Med -Black- (jada.tigerpaw) We <3 RP
♥ Bag: [geek.] Playin' Hookie Bakpak -Teal- (jada.tigerpaw) Thrift Shop
♥ Horns: [geek.] Unusual -White- (jada.tigerpaw) NEWish
♥ Top: [NV] Misty Top-White- M (isiss Bade)  NEWish
♥ Skin:  -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica - TheLastDays 06 C (aida.ewing) Uber
Pose:  Infiniti Poses - Boobs 3 (Brandi Monroe)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Amethyst #2 Crystall Eyes (AvaWay)

No comments:

Post a Comment