Monday, August 4, 2014

The Challenge - Retro

Its that time again, The Challenge has started a new round for your furniture items.  This time its all about the good ol times of the retro! And man do I got some exciting things to share with you.  So front and center of my pictures is this TV.  Now I was expecting a normal TV with just pictures.  But nope this TV comes with full episodes of popular tv shows of the past, like the one I am watching here, and listening to while doing this blog. The Lucy Show.  I squealed when I seen this and it was all seamless and it didn't stop to buffer either!  In this room of items you have a video game, there are a few to choose from, I love the game over screen on it.  There are several chairs around the room each with lots of poses, I am sitting in one that makes you just lounge around.  There is a hutch with opening doors, and yes ... those are totally pot plants sitting on my floors, but shh, they are for looks.  I don't do that! ♥  Make sure you check out more on the Challenge here.




Items:  ALL PART OF THE CHALLENGE EVENT
%Percent - Fremantle TV  *MESH* [MCM Wood] (Plato Novo)
[ht:home] retro arcade machine - rocketwars (Corvus Szpiegel)
Cleo Design - rocking chair (Cleom Bailey)
Cleo Design - vintage cabinet (Cleom Bailey)
Cleo Design  - vintage chair (Cleom Bailey)
[Fetch] Tiffany Dresser  (distorteddreams)
[Fetch] Tiffany Chair  (distorteddreams)
[Fetch] Tiffany Rug   (distorteddreams)
Home Grown - ChiC buildings - Aluminum  (Chic Aeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment