Thursday, August 28, 2014

Post 456

hii everyone! I got another post for ya.  This is full of new stuff and other amazing things from my inventory.  So Lets see.  We shall start with Luxe, they are in Swag Fest by Depraved Nation coming up on the 30th.  There you will find the poses I am using.  The single pose, and the couples pose.  I got my photo-buddy to pose with me (Even though he is grounded), and this hat you can find there.  I had a hat hair to wear for it ... but I am a oddball and wanted to do something different than just my head.  So BAM on the knee.  Im good like that. ♥ Next up is NV.  Isis released these amazing tops they are mesh and you don't need an alpha to wear them.  I love it.  Though if you have bigger boobs I would try the demo or a size larger just saying. Its very well made and a ton of color choices to get as well as patterns. ♥ Lets see Ducknipple has released under her other Brand 20.Five these amazing pants and shoes.  I love them.  What I do love about this store also is that all her clothing for the most part comes with a HUD so you get choices when you buy them.  So you get many colors for an amazing low price and you can look amazing. I really am liking these pants too.  The buttons on them are very well detailed Defiantly a worth a trip to check out her store ♥






Credits:
Pant: 20.FIVE Mesh: Jude Pants (beanster Potato) NEW
Shoes: 20.FIVE: Helga Heels (beanster Potato) NEW
Ring: a m o r o u s // Expressions // Princess RARE (Matchbook Monday)
Hat: LUXE. - Salutations Snapback (jaycee.dover) Swag Fest - Aug 30th
Clutch: LUXE. - Bandana Clutch (Pack 2) No Anim (jaycee.dover)  NEW
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Silver Drop with Gold Agate (Maxi Gossamer)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jenna (Truth Hawks)
Bracelet: [glow] Bangle Shining Ethnic 2 (anemysk.karu)
Bracelet: [glow] Bangle Shining Metal 3 (anemysk.karu)
Top: [NV] Misty Top-Animal Black (isiss Bade) NEW
Poses:   Single: LUXE. - WS3Pose3 Curvy (meccaa) Swag Fest - Aug 30th
             Couples: LUXE. - CP1 (meccaa) Swag Fest - Aug 30th


Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (AnnaGrey)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Amethyst #2 Crystall Eyes (AvaWay)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 01 C (aida.ewing)


No comments:

Post a Comment