Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Post 454

Wow, its been days since I did a post last.  So you all know as of yesterday I am in my second to last semester of college.  So my posts are gonna be a little bit less for the moment till I get caught up and the first days are behind me and I can be like ok I got this. 

But I do have a post for you now, and I am going to brag a little cause I can do that and this is my friend and his store is amazing.  Have you heard of Allure?  Well, its owned by the amazing and talented Athayus Quan ♥ He is adorable ... fyi.  So, he is a really generous man when it comes to his group gifts.  They are from his heart mhmm so he says.  And I believe him too.  What I am wearing is part of the ENORMOUS GiGaNtOr of gifts he has out for his members. So the catch to get over 30 amazing gifts?  Nothing, just be part of his group. Go to the store and wear your tag.  What is amazing is if you are in the group, you have rights to rez your bag out and unpack it.  So you can try it on right then and there.  No hassles.  Now I can hear some of you whining ... buuuut Livvy designers place out colors no one really waaaaants .... welp you are wont find that here.  As you can see I am wearing pinks, blues, nice colors, all colors that girls want. 

Now guys there are items for you too.  But being I am lacking a man part and stuff ... I cant really show you those but you should head over and check it out as well! You will like it I know it. 

Mr Quan hand does his textures so if you look closely each one is slightly different, which makes it even more special.  Not one is like the other, which is something I like in designers.  But before I go on and on and on forever I will show you what I am wearing. 

I will have everything listed and events labeled for everything too ♥

Credits:
♥ Hair Base: [e] Hair Base - Sable (elikapeka.tiramisu)
♥ Bracelets: MG - Bangles - Starry Night  - Large  (Maxi Gossamer) Sale Item
♥ Rings: MG Rings - Singapore Daisy Flower (Maxi Gossamer) Sale Item
♥ Bag: PIDIDDLE - Sweet Treat Bag - Vanilla (brutus.martinek) No21 Event♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Grande 2 (Truth Hawks) NEW!
♥ Shoe: [R] Allure Destiny Strap Stiletto (Athayus Quan) Group Gift
♥ Tank top: [R] Allure Ladies Urban Tank Top (Athayus Quan) Group Gift
♥ Pants: [R] Allure Rebel Denim Jeans Ripped w/Cuff  (Athayus Quan) Group Gift
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Amethyst #2 Crystall Eyes (AvaWay)
♥ Pose: Bounce this Poses - Amber (Bouncer Criss)

Basics:
♥ Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0  (AnnaGrey)
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

1 comment: