Thursday, August 21, 2014

Post 452

Hi everyone. So, I went shopping! I was wandering around District 5 again, I know I have been mentioning this event, but I really liked what I found.  My dress by Cynful, and this bag by Insanya came from there.  District 5 is hosted by Depraved Nation.  One of the best peoples to run events mhm.  I have mentioned before you all should join the Pure Poison group, cause you get a lot of amazing free gifts.  There is a join fee. I am a liar, I just looked and its free! There are over 30 free gifts on the table right this moment and you can have them all just by being in the group.  Now how generous is that?!  So, I think you have till midnight to rush over to [elikatira] because ALL HAIRS ARE 99L for the very short limited time left.  I got this one I am wearing and it came with the hair base.  Its adorable.
So I wanted to look Classy somewhere right, well below my pic is a link to where I went, its a art like museum and you can purchase pictures, buuuut, I zoomed out and looked over the connecting sims, you wouldnt believe the amazing places you can take pictures,  if you look over to the next sim there is a really amazing amusment park.  I think its very well done for some of the stuff we see in SL.  Well worth checking out.  I might go over and do another picture there. ♥


Haven Gallery and Art Garden

Credits:
♥ Bag: :::insanya::: Rocka Bag Ball8 - hand (tatyana.ultsch) District 5
♥ Braclets: PP - Danielle Cuffs Gold - Left (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
♥ Necklace: Pure Poison - BowTie Swirl (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
♥ Earrings: Pure Poison - Lala Earrings  (Shaleene Kenin) Group Gift
♥ Dress: [Cynful] Society Dress  (Cynthia Ultsch) District 5
♥ Hair: [e] Malia (elikapeka.tiramisu) Sale ... Over tonight
♥ Eyes: AvaWay Amethyst #2 Crystall Eyes (Avaway)  NEW
♥ Pose: LUXE. - WS1pose4 (Meccaa)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment