Monday, August 18, 2014

Post 449

Hii everyone, I got some cute stuff to show you.  Dont miss out on Shark week, or maybe its over?  I dont know I never reallly followed it and I am sure I will be killed for saying that.  But ... either way DONT miss out on this cute balloon that Aranel from BOOM placed out.  Each year she does something amazing for Shark Week and we always get something cute, and this balloon is so freaking adorable.  Soo dont miss out!.  While I am speaking of the BOOM brand, Get these cute necklaces from the gacha machine at Kustom9. I am wearing the rare Mister and Missy, they are two seperate necklaces, but you got a chance of winning them!
Collabor88 is still a bish to get into as this round is amazing as heck! So, be patient, and keep trying, but you can find this skin I am wearing by Glam Affair,  and you can also get this cute updo by Lamb! I am loving it! And the head band changes colors if you wanna make your own style!
Ms Luna has made a really cute dress that is out now.  I love this style and the shadows that are natural on this.  The wrinkles around the belt are amazing and I love the belt itself.  It makes for a great fit.  This is a mesh peice and you should always try the demos ♥  But you all know how to do that by now I am sure :D




Credits:
  • Balloon:  *BOOM* 2014 Shark Balloon Freebie! {hold}  (aranel.ah) NEW and Free 
  • Necklace:  *BOOM* MiROBOT Necklace - Missy Bot RARE (athena.loring) Kustom9
  • Necklace: *BOOM* MiROBOT Necklace - Mister Bot RARE (athena.loring)Kustom9
  • Hair: + Lamb. Pandora - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric (Lamb Bellic) Collabor88
  • Dress:  Leonard! - Lili Dress ( fitted Mesh ) / white  (lady.leonard) NEW
  • Pose: nani - look at me pose set  (Cherry Appletor)
Basics:

♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment