Sunday, August 17, 2014

Post 448

Hi everyone, so I have litterally been living in this outfit for days now so I thought I better blog it haha.  Now I will fully admit I dont know if all of this is new stuff or what not being I did go on a shoppping spree for myself.  But ... I listed what I knew.  Now My bag, is from Zenith, it was given to me as a present and well Its a rare from the gacha, I dunno if its in the store or not.  But I have the creator listed so dont yell at me ok :P

I am also floating on this realllly cute raft by Sways that has poses in it.  I love them.  Its so rare to find good sitting poses that allow you to show off what you are wearing so this was perfect! Noow to use this more often! This can be found at The Mens Department ♥



Credits:
  • Hair: +Spellbound+ Warrior // Natural Selection (kohana.xue)  NEW
  • Feathers: +Spellbound+ Warrior Feather Headpiece (kohana.xue)
  • Top: -Pixicat- Cutout Tie Top (Grey) (areve)
  • Necklace: -Pixicat- Octopus necklaces  (areve)
  • Bag: =Zenith=Lion head Bag (with things) - Rare (Miffyhoi Rosca)
  • Shorts: Blueberry - Beads Belt Denim Short - S - Blue  (blueberryxx)
  • Bracelets: [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_Fashionista  (kikunosuke.eel) Collabor88
  • Raft: Sway's [Tom] Raft with candles (Sway Dench)  The Mens Dept
Basics:

    ♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥ Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
    ♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment