Friday, August 15, 2014

Post 446

Hey everyone! This post is for the opening of The Gacha Mania round, some new releases, and other things I felt like wearing and showing off :D   So for you that dont know you can find out all information on TGM here.  Here you find things, like the skin I am wearing, the eyes, makeup, head band, and necklace.  I am showing off some new things from Luxe like the cute sandals and clutch I am sporting.  The shoes require slink flat feet, and the clutch has a hud that allows you to chose you hearts, spades, clubs or diamonds, me personally I am the ace of hearts kinda gal ♥  There are some new releases for NV too, which are my shorts I am wearing, again like I always tell you about this store, there are many colors that you can choose from, textures and such, I do like the fit of these pants and the fact they are laced in the front! I think that makes them totally adorable! I am also sporting  a tank that is a new release from Sassy.  You can wear it with appliers or not, there is a hud in the package that covers all your applying needs, I am showing it with my boobs, you can see it is see through and with out the boobies its a bit more noticeable :D  So dont worry.  And here in a few days you will be able to ACTUALLY tp into the collabor, it took me forever to get there, but you can find this bracelet/watch thing made my Mandala, different colors, unisex and tons of options, the watch can be tuned into your time zone when you want it to be.





Credits:
  • Top:  ~Sassy!~ Krush tank top 3 - pink (Ivy Burner) The Big Show 
  • Makeup: Deesses Skins: Celebrity - #14 eyeshadow RARE (nataliewells) TGM
  • Eyes: Deesses Skins  Circus eyes - Spring color  (nataliewells) TGM 
  • Hair: *Milk* Hair~ China Doll (kattington)
  • Necklace: L'Armoire ll Pearl Necklace - Rose (princess.briand) TGM
  • Clutch: LUXE. - Card Clutch Ace  (jaycee.dover) The Show Room 
  • Shoes:  LUXE. - Pearl Sandals Brown  (jaycee.dover) Kustom 9  
  • Headband: P O/  Pure Dream Hair Ribbon - Fruit - RARE (pikeul) TGM
  • Watch: [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_Fashionista (kikunosuke.eel) Collabor88
  • Pants: [NV] Rys Short -Jeans- M (isiss Bade) NEW 
  • Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 (annagrey) NEW
  • Skin: [PUMEC]  - .:LARA:. - Spring -  Brown Brows (otyebis) TGM
  • Boobies: Lola Tango - Updated  (Sandi Moonites)

Basics:

♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - 07 C (aida.ewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment