Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Post 445

I took a trip to the Jungle today.  Where I was all geared up in some dress up.  Which is rare for me.. but I am stepping outside of my little box lately and venturing into fun things.  And this was fun actually.  WHAT?! Livvy having Fun?! Unheard of right?! I know.  Its crazy but I am doing it.  So lots of events going on and items I am wearing are from them.  I will list everything below so you can find it all.





Credits:
  • Face Paint: .:: Delusions ::. Combat Ready - War Makeup (whisper.mizin)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Chardonnay (Kavar Cleanslate)
  • Shoes: Eudora3D Elsbeth Stilettos  (Eudora3D)  The Black Fashion Fair
  • Necklace: PIDIDDLE - Wench's Choker - Treasure Map RARE (brutus.martinek)  Fantasy Gacha
  • Head Piece:  [geek.] Warcry Headpiece -White Rare -  (jada.tigerpaw) Fantasy Gacha
  • Little Minions:  [geek.] Wildfire & H2o Gacha -In Love RARE (jada.tigerpaw) Fantasy Gacha
  • Gloves: [R3] - Jaimy Gloves [V3]  (r3volt)
  • Dress: ~Blacklace Lounge~ Kitten d'Lish - M (mariska.simons) Tales of Fantasy
  • Whip: Kitten D'Lish - Kitty Crop - Red and Silver (mariska.simons) Tales of Fantasy
  • Poses all by Aushka (Aida Oxygen)

Basics:
    ♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
    ♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)
    ♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05 C (aida.ewing)




*Note:  The Dress and whip can be found in the annex, Tales of Fantasy Event as it is a collaboration from Mariska Simons and Erielle Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment