Sunday, July 6, 2014

Post 421

Last post for the night, I guess this kinda turned out to be a Summer Fest post.  Without realizing it. You can get so many new and great items from here.  I been blogging the hell out of this skin, and I guess it will be my new favorite for a while.  Its by Glam Affair.  I am sporting a bikini and sandals from Boom, and they are amazing, I believed a few posts ago I did the Boom bikini in marshmallow.  This color is called Taffy.  While there you can get this cute boat that has poses in it.  Thought the pose I am using is not part of it (Sorry)  But it has three amazing poses you can use, and it makes a great decoration for your beach too.   I love the pattern of this, and its in a gacha machine that is super cheap to play, so don't miss this.  And definitely don't miss the event.






Credits:
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe [LoveJugs 1] (Truth Hawks) NEW
  • Necklace:  LEONARD! Dolphin Necklace -silver- (lady.leonard)
  • Necklace:  ::Sweet Leonard:: Broken Angel Necklace [onyx/silver] (lady.leonard)
  • Bikini:  *BOOM* Ariara Bikini -Taffy  (aranel.ah)  Summer Fest 2014
  • Sandals:  *BOOM* Halcyon Sandals - Rose  (aranel.ah)  Summer Fest 2014
  • Skin:  -Glam Affair - Cassia - Jamaica - (aida.ewing) Summer Fest 2014
  • Boat:  pizza's & tarte. sailbed [peacock] (alixxbella) Summer Fest 2014
  • Pose By Diesel Works (Diesel Rogan)

Basics:

    ♥Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
    ♥Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - medium (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
    ♥Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
    ♥Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment