Saturday, June 21, 2014

Post 410

Last post of the night :D  Sooo I went shopping at FLF (Fifty Linden Friday) And I got this amazing skin from Glam Affair, its rare to find her Jamaica one on sale for the 50L so when I seen this one I had to have it! And man am I glad I got it too.  She is pretty.  Also on FLF, I got this really nifty drink/gas machine thinger.  It gives you soda!! Not only that it looks amazing in a garden oddly mhmm.  I put this outfit on from Cynful, which is a gift for the renewly opened C108.  I seen Celfie and now ... now I cant get the song out of my head.  Sooo ....



There now you can suffer too.  So.  I blogged this ring a few days ago, this time I am showing off the Fabulous ... oh yeah, I totally have a collection.  All kinds of things to place on my fingers.  You really should go to the mainstore of Amorous and check it out.  They are in a gacha machine.  I am sporting some new kicks from HighRize, different colors to be had too, but I really like the white ones, with the silver tone to it.  Perfect for any look.



Credits:
  • Outfit: [Cynful] C108 Re-Opening Gift (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
  • Shoes: !(HR 3.0)! Minion Wedges Silver (nikkiirene) NEW
  • Ring: a m o r o u s // Expressions // Fabulous (Matchbook Monday) NEW
  • Necklace: alterego I u cant sit with us - (toxxic.rhiannyr) Group Gift
  • Phone: Retro'. phone lion (clementina.criss)
  • Headband: [geek.] Medusa Headpiece -Gorgon Barbie- (jada.tigerpaw) Totally Top Shelf
  • Hair: [taketomi]_Ayame_Browns (bella.earst)
  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Coral - Jamaica - Lotus (aida.ewing) Fifty Linden Friday
Basics:

     ♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
     ♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
     ♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
     ♥ Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (hart.larsson)
     ♥ Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape (Lilo Denimore)
     ♥ Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Balance and Truth Eyes - Idealistic (Whisper Mizen)

No comments:

Post a Comment