Monday, June 2, 2014

Post 398

Hiii everyone! I am going on vaction tomarrow so today is the last day you will see some posts for a week!

Today I am probably going to be shot ... buuuut, I love Dr Who dont get me wrong, I am a huuuuge David Tennant fan. Not sooo much the Matt Smith fan that is shown here today *ducks and hides* BUT upside ... I love these shoes omg do I love the shoes.  These are based after the Matt Smith Doctor who is known for his bow tie and burlap looking coat.  These are so well done I had to have them all.  And I do mean all!   I am even showing it off with the Talk Box bag you can get from a gacha at BOOM! ... Yes ... I do collect Dr Who stuff ... shhh I am as nerdy as the rest of you all!!





Credits:
  • Shoes: [geek.] Bowties R Cool (jada.tigerpaw)  NEW for Risque Business
  • Bag: *BOOM* Long Haul Messenger Bag (f unrigged) - Talk Box (aranel.ah) Gacha Item
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) M - High (Siddean Munro)

No comments:

Post a Comment