Sunday, June 1, 2014

Post 397


Hiii everyone! So, I got another home and garden post for you! This is a mixture of Arcade and The Challenge items.   I am very excited to let you all know that ARCADE is offically open today.  And that you all can get these amazing Breakfasts around the World collection from Sways! There are 10 to collect and I picked some of my favorites to show you.  Buuuuut, I have them all over my land somewhere *shhhh they are cuuuuute*  But, this little collection here is for show.  You can find the guide sheet below too as to what ones you can win and collect ♥

Next up is another showing of items from the Challenge.  The theme this round is Lights, and I am showing off two very pretty Orbs from Breno.  Both a blue and a gold one.  They click to light on and off.  They have a subtle glow so you are not washed out.  A very nice lighting source for your home.  I am showing on the table as well a book lamp.  I looove stuff like this it adds such charm to a home.  But I am using this outside. Which totally probably defeats the purpose ... but I like the look it gives.  There are different colors you can choose from for the lamp shade too! Another must have for a home ♥ 




Credits:
Sway's [Breakfast around the World] somewhere RARE  (Sway Dench)  @ Arcade
Sway's [Breakfast around the World] Venice.IT (Sway Dench) @ Arcade
Sway's [Breakfast around the World] Liverpool.UK RARE (Sway Dench) @ Arcade
Sway's [Breakfast around the World] San Francisco.US RARE (Sway Dench) @ Arcade
Trompe Loeil - Curve Patio Table White Wood (cory.edo)
Breno - Orb light - Electric Blue (alphawolf19) The Challange
Breno - Orb light Stained Gold (alphawolf19) The Challange
[offM] CoolLit - Book Lamp {Sage} (julienn.sands) The Challange


This is the Guide sheet for the others not shown.  This picture is done by Sway Dench.

No comments:

Post a Comment