Saturday, March 1, 2014

Post 325

Hii everyone, I hope you are all having a good day.  So, I have an inspired look for you.  Al Vulo has some skins out at The Dressing Room Fusion. And the dark look with the light skin tone made me want to make something dark.  I gotten a new shape, another one from So Hawt SL this one is called Bella.  And to top it all off, I got this UHMAZING outfit from Mag B.  Which caters to that whole dark side, and yet terribly sexy.  It comes with the cage/candles, the floating books, the whole outfit, with choker and head peice, I was totally loving on this.  I paired it up with some hair from Milk and BAM total look and I did do a little magic to the candles and cage to make it look illuminous ... but believe me depending on the light you use .. omg so amazing.


Credits:
Outfit: Ebony Dark*Mag<3.B  - NEW
Dress, Hair piece, Choker, Cage and Candles, Books.
Skin: al vulo- Celestial*  Purple TDRF
Hair: *Milk* Hair ~ Alice *French Roast*
Shape: So Hawt SL Shapes - Bella  MP for now
Pose comes with the Cage, but there is a option for no pose too!

No comments:

Post a Comment