Friday, February 28, 2014

Post 324

Hi there everyone!  I got one last post for tonight and that is to show off a few finds.  First off is New Shape and skin.  My shape is called Summer, made by мσяgιє (morgana.hilra).  She is  the owner of the blog So Hawt SL.  Well now she is branding out and including shapes in that name.  I am loooving the lips and eyes on this shape.  I did not touch the face but, I did make the boobs a bit smaller to fit my normal medium sized mesh shirts.  That is all I changed.  Have you gone to FLF yet for this week? No? Well time is running out and Glam Affair has a skin out for just 50L I mean come on you need to get this cause her skins are fab we all know it.  And its in the Jamaica tone which one that doesnt get released in events often or none that could really find and that one is my favorite tone.  So totally a must have. 

On that I am showing off the new shorts by Ducknipple, they are really short, and come with thong options and the side is laced with black laces and its very cute, the hud that comes with allows you to change the color of not only the pants, but the thong as well! Its like omg a lot of options.  So happy to own these babies.  I have paired that off with a tank I had gotten at the Drift main store, this is a white tank with a belt you can wear and it as well has a hud that allows you to change the belt color. So you can match anything you are wearing!. 

Credits:
Body-
Shape: So Hawt SL - Summer - Located on MP for now
Skin: -Glam Affair - Magenta skin - Jamaica - FLF
Eyes: .ID. Photoshoot Eyes - Sky
Lashes:  *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Melita

Clothing:
Shirt: DRIFT Asymetrique Tank [MESH] -White Cotton
Pants: DN Mesh: Side Cut Shorts  NEW

Pose by Miseria

No comments:

Post a Comment