Thursday, February 27, 2014

Post 323

Hiii everyone, happy Thursday! So are you looking for a good I wanna go out and have fun outfit, and yet keep it simple, sleek and sexy?  Well look no farther than the WCF where you can find my dress made by Cynful, it has a color changing hud that allows you to customize certain aspects of the garment.    I am pairing it with the fun new Truth hair called Lovers, and a few finds I found at past events, all items are listed below and should be found in the main stores now ♥



Credits:
Dress: [Cynful] Chainbelt Dress WCF ITEM
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lovers  NEW
Shoes: !(HR3.0)! Safari Pink Leather Keyhole Platform Pumps (Past Fi Friday Item)
Purse: [Crash Republic] Pink Gamer Clutch (Store is now called Brixley)
Pose by Myseria

*Basics are listed on the side of my blog like always

No comments:

Post a Comment