Thursday, February 27, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hii everyone, again!  I decided yet again I am still tired of this winter stuff going on and started my warm weather a little early. So that means ICECREAM and goodies!  Well, I was at What Next, and I seen these cute little blenders that make single servings of Milkshakes, I was like omg I need that in my life.  They come in many colors, and you get like 4 color choices in a pack, there are solid colors and there are pastel colors, I took the pastel for the spring.  They come with 1 prim rez-able decor shakes, or you can click the mixer and get a choice of MANY different shakes.  And your friends can come over and click for a shake too.  So totally a must have!!!! 

I been wandering around a bit, and I found that at this very cute place called Vespertine which I happened to stumble upon while looking at another store, there is a cute little coffee/bakery tucked away next to the store, and I went being all nosy seeing that she sells cute little sandwiches and cakes, so I bought some, at a really good deal.  Plated them up and BAM a cute little platter.

On that one of my favorite accessory places for house and home items is Follow Us, where these amazing little lunch boxes are being sold.  There are several to choose from, and you can open the lids, and they are designed around what is on the lid, So the one I have shown open is catered to Italy, hence the yummy pizzaaaaaa.  Also in the store is the cute Home Sweet Home hanging holder thinger, that does keys, mail and messages, I love sweet little things that enhance your home. 


Items:
Mixers: {what next} Milkshake Mixer
MilkShakes: {what next} Milkshake (Variety of Flavors)
LunchBoxes: !! Follow US !! Meal box  Cupcake and Italia shown
Rack:  !! Follow Us !! Home sweet Home rack with keys
Platter: Items on plate are all from Vespertine
Table: BaZar: Toronto-Dining room side table

No comments:

Post a Comment