Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Post 305

Hii everyone, a quick post for you today.  I am showing off new poses by Brandi Monroe owner of Infiniti! These are in the event Enchantment, though the event isnt open till Feb 1st.  I am showing off a couple of poses you can find.  The one of me holding my camera as you can see my nails are red.  The red nails come with the poses.  The set is called Better to See You With.  I love it honestly they make a great hand pose to show off nails which I desperately needed :D   The other set is called Running Scared, where you get several pose choices to chose from.  I am wearing new clothes by DeeTaleZ  I blogged some of these items before, but I reallllly wanted the sweater with stripes this time.  And the shorts, which I have in white, are now showing in blue jeans! My camera is at Kustom9 where I found it in a gacha! I for the purpose of my pics moved the camera to my hands, it doesnt come that way!



Credits:
Hair: Tameless Macayla - Naturals  NEW
Shirt: DeeTaleZ cotton lace shirt white  NEW
Sweater: DeeTaleZ Mesh Cardigan stripes  NEW
Shorts: DeeTaleZ Mesh Mini Shorts with belt
Necklace: ::LEONARD:: Necklace "Piece of my love" [stone]
Shoes: REIGN.- Buckled Pumps- Black/Teal Strap Limited Edition
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Camera: {AMITOMO}Vintage Camera <world map>wood Kustom9
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Peachy *A* Iridescent 2
Poses by Infiniti
Better to See you With - Not Availble till Feb 1
Running Scared - Not Availble till Feb 1

No comments:

Post a Comment