Monday, January 27, 2014

Post 304 - Tameless Hair

Hiii everyone! So, I was doing some cleaning and I realized that I have things in my inventory I didn't even know I had, or I missed.  Its the one thing I hate about blogging sometimes, we get things and we never know they actually hit our inventories.  So this is one of those times.  I have a ton of Tameless hair to show you! So I compiled about 6 pictures that are very cute and adorable hairs, made of mesh, and some have flexprims for a real look.  Like with all Tameless hair, there are many color options, from Fades, to Naturals and Fantasy! Sometimes there are options like streaks.  So you will want to try the demos, attach the huds and make sure you look at them all!

Click to make the Pics bigger :D

RIDE TO MAINSTORE
Bliss

Delphine

Elsbeth

Gia

Janice

Macayla

No comments:

Post a Comment