Saturday, January 25, 2014

Post 303

Hello my readers.  I have new stuff to show off.  Remember in my last post I did a background thinger?  Well here is another one. This is made of diamond.  They do say a diamond is a girls best friend right? Well that and new stuff :D  You can find the big ol diamonds at My Attic *again not literally in my attic* but at the event.  Also if you hurry you still have time to get this new skin by Apple May on sale.  Its her newest release. And appliers are available for purchase as well! Truth has a bunch of new hair out, and this is one of them Esperanza. Beautiful and long.  And last but not least.  New Lingerie by Blacklace.  I am showing off three NEW sets! All wonderful and gorgeously done and you can get them in different colors too!




Credits:
Lingerie:
Pic 1: ~Blacklace~ Katie: Black   NEW
Pic 2:  ~Blacklace~ Pippa: White  NEW
Pic 3: ~Blacklace~ Impassioned: Red  NEW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Esperanza    NEW
Skin: (AMD) Anna - Peachy *A*  NEW
Shape: (AMD) Anna Shape *M*  NEW
Background: WWinx & Flair - WinxBox - Les Diamond  MY ATTIC EVENT
*comes with poses*

No comments:

Post a Comment