Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Post 302

Hiii Everyone! Sorry this post is a little late, I have college going on in the reals.  So, ok, Have you been to My Attic yet?  Well not my personal attic but the event? You can find all kinds of great stuff, like for instance, my hair, my skin, and my background thinger came from there!  I was excited to see more of the background thingers and there are three total ones you can get! Each one comes with so many poses, its fun to play with! So I will have more to show you soon.  Mina released a new messy like mesh hair that is totally adorable.  And Deetalez has a new skin there as well! Speaking of DeeTalez all my clothing today is by Steffi! I adore her stuff. My sweater I am wearing is a new release new off the presses and I love how it goes with just about EVERYTHING! Oh and in case you forgot, there is a SALE going on at League! 50% off everything! Which is where my necklace and earrings came from.

Credits:
Background thinger:  W. Winx & Flair - Papier De Mode  MY ATTIC
Hair: MINA Hair - Nikky - Materials  MY ATTIC
Skin: DeeTaleZ: Skin Jarla Exclusive My Attic A brown Mixedtype MY ATTIC
Shirt: DeeTaleZ: shorty top with bra striped mint
Sweater: DeeTaleZ Mesh Cardigan grey  NEW
Pants: DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH*
Necklace: *League* 3Vintage Necklaces -Working Clock  SALE
Earrings: *League* Vintage Heart Earring SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment