Thursday, January 2, 2014

Frost Post 7 and Other Goodies

Happy Thursday everyone, I am doing what I think might be my last official  Frost Post, though items will show up here and there inside my other posts.  You have till January 5th to get your smexy butts down to the sim and get your look on before the event is over! And then you will have to wait all year till the next one comes out for you to look amazing!  Those of you interested in the last minute what the heck is Frost?  All you have to do is look at the bottom of this post and click the label that says FROST 2013 and it will show you all my past posts and items that were all things FROST.

So, things not Frost.  I am still in love with my Cynful Jeans, these skinny jeans are like something I go to often to wear.  At the main store, there are many styles and colors, on that there are purchasable belt options.

Tameless put out new hairs, and I was totally in love with this one.  Its partial mesh and flexy, it flows smoothly and looks good. Its got a bit of a up-do in a pony I guess you can call it, and it has streak options and so many colors you can chose from :D

Ohh I found a new shape I am adoring too.  I think its my new shape, normally I dont change that aspect often, but I was looking around at ChicChica and Lilo has/had a gift under the tree, and it was this shape, and it was modable!! I was so excited because the face is gorgeous on this shape and it matches the Apple May skin I been still obsessed about.


Credits:
Jacket: B BOS -Imok Jacket-Stripe Black  FROST 2013
Shirt: PARADISIS Cupid Kiss
Hair: Tameless Janice - Fantasy  NEW
Pants: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans
Shoes: *Reign.- Majesty heels (Slink Medium)-  Black  FROST 2013
Antlers: *Reign.- ReignDeer Antlers- Lights RARE  FROST 2013
Necklace:  *** Just You Jewels *** Memories from My Heart  NEW
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A*
Shape: ::::ChicChica:::: Foxy Shape  NEW
Pose by Infiniti - Beautiful Day Pack  Poser Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment