Monday, December 30, 2013

Frost Post 6

Oº°‘¨ F R O S T ¨‘°ºO
A Winter Fashion Fair
December 13th- Janurary 5th

Hii everyone, We are hitting the final stretch of the F R O S T fair, and I am running out of amazing items to show you haha.  Though I am sad to see it go, I am happy to say my inventory is stuffed full!  There are so many good designers and you can find them all on the depraved nationed website located right here  (click me)  You can also click the bottom of this post and hit FROST 2013 and it will show you all the items that I have blogged for Frost.  

 
Credits:
Outfit -  ![!Edelfabrik 'Bella Fighetta'_Outfit!]!  FROST 2013
*Dress, Arm and Leg warmers, sneakers*
Hat: *ARGRACE* Baseball cap2/Grace
Skin: (AMD) Lexi - Pale *A*
Necklace: *** Just You Jewels *** Memories from My Heart
Pose by Infiniti - Beautiful Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment