Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Post 265

Oh hi Tuesday, one more day down till the weekend is here again.  Till then I am showing you another amazing outfit, I went to New York, and I found a nice little autumn spot for those of you that dont want to let go just yet, and I am showing off new items from Spiritland (pants), Al Vulo (skin), Tameless (hair), Leonard (necklace) and sooo much more.




Credits:

Top: * Kitja Cherie * Sweater Green  NEW
Pants: Spirit Store - Skoma jeans   NEW
Necklace: ::LEONARD:: My golden Autumn Necklace  NEW
Hair: Tameless Danika - Naturals  NEW
Shoes: Razor /// Lovesick Boots
Skin: al vulo- virginia*  natural brown  NEW
Makeup: AL vulo!* fuxia lip fairy Virginia  NEW
Shape: Al vulo! *virginia shape  NEW
Bag: [Co57] Ebene University Tote-bag full pose

No comments:

Post a Comment