Monday, November 18, 2013

Post 264

Well everyone its Monday, gotta maybe love that right? ok well maybe not.   Its winter I guess in some parts of the world, I know its freezing in mine, I feel like the weather wont make up its mind.  And SL is no different some sims are winter, some are still fall.  Well where I am its winter, so I will go with that for now.  I am showing off some new, old and amazing items like always, you will want to check them out, and items will be listed below ♥


Credits:

Dress: * KITJA CHERIE * Sugar Dress Pink Black Leather Skirt  NEW
Collar: PIDIDDLE - Decor Collar - Snow Leopard 
Gloves: (AMD) Mittens on a String - Black Snow
Shoes: TEN"10 Megas boots
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Marone
Headband: [MAGIC NOOK] Snow Baby Headband
Rings: ::LEONARD:: Winter Diamond Ring -blue-  NEW
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Bear: .Birdy. Snow Cub{Cuddle wear}  Group gifty

No comments:

Post a Comment