Friday, October 4, 2013

Post 238

Hiii everyone and happy weekend, its FRIDAY! And I got new stuff to share. And an announcement. For one of the stores I am blogging for.  So Lets start with that shall we? DIRVAL, a as of the moment Urban store, with amazing sneakers as shown, and sunglasses shown and he is also the owner of Nikotin which is where my ciggy is from. Raph Dirval is looking for bloggers to showcase his amazing items and there are more to come very soon! So when this post is done I will put up the links and such where you can find his items and see if you like them before you go to blog them. Believe me I looooove them.  There are texture huds for the glasses and sneakers, and there are many styles and colors to chose from.   Alright, next on my list, is Cheeky, there is a new Item out for Silicone my turtleneck teeshirt cept I didnt wear my appliers for it, but you can totally do that and make it look great.  I think that is all for the new stuff, everything I am wearing is listed below!
PS. Slink users there is a update for hands now if you haven't gotten it yet. I just found out and updated mine!


Credits:
Top: Cheeky sweater Shirt! Pink Mesh @Silicone
Sunglasses: [ D I R V A L ] Sunglasses_RACE (ALL-IN-ONE) NEWNESS
Ciggy: [NikotiN]  Cigarette_Pink   (v.3)
Sneakers: [ D I R V A L ] Sneakers_WIND  (ALL_IN_ONE) NEWNESS
Pants: - piccara -  Training Pants Mesh  (cant find the store)
Hair w hat: *ARGRACE* Baseball cap2/Grace - Classy Brown
Skin: -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02 B
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual M Left
Pose Pouf: [Gos & oOo] Pouffe - Small - Silver



DIRVAL BLOGGER INFORMATION
You looking for a high quality store to blog for then check out Dirval Located here: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gentleman/156/120/2003

No comments:

Post a Comment