Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Post 237

Hiiii everyone, I had a day off of school and thought why not do a blog.  There are some newwww things out.  I have yet again another Collaboration from Lil Lace and Cynful. This dress is gorgeous, and its availble at The Boobie Show Birthday! Whats funny, is I didnt use my boobies though, I hope they dont mind!! hahaha.  Oh, My skin! Al Vulo has this gorgeous girl out called Berry, I done this skin in tone tan before and I am showing off Alibastor this time ... I am so not a pale girl BUT AnnaA released this hot new shape and peircings and I seen her ad and she had it paired with a pale skin and omg it was gorgeous looking so I had to use a pale too so what a good time to show off than to use those two together, and lemme tell you annaA shapes and Al Vulo skins are always a good match together. Gang/Cold, you remember that cute clutch I showed off? Well now they have more! And I had to have this rare gacha one, it was so appealing to me, and yay I got it! But I do have the ad to show you what others are availble!  So you really need to check all this out and have fun making your styles because I sure did!


 CREDITS:
Dress: [Cynful] + Lil'lace - Leather Bound @ TBS birthday
Skin: al vulo- Berry*  natural dark brow  NEW
Shape:  ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Sisan" NEW
Peircing:  ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing " Joetun " _ 02 NEW
Clutch: [Gang/Cold] Momoka Clutch Rare #4  NEW@ OMGacha
Hair:  ::Exile:: American Woman:Marone
Shoes:  [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Brown & Leopard
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
Pose by Purple Poses

OTHER CLUTCHES YOU CAN GET SHOWN BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment