Monday, July 15, 2013

Intriguing Questions Meme

Heey Everyone, its Monday and you know what that means. Strawberry Singh has placed out a new meme for us. Now she has been giving us some hard ones, and this one is suppose to be easy. We shall see about that hmm.  This weeks meme is Intriguing Questions.

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own.  Don't forget to visit her blog and put your posts in her comments or mine, so that we can visit and comment on your posts! 





  1. How do you deal with criticism? Well, It depends on the situation. I like positive criticism, specially when it comes to my pictures. I always like to improve on things, and that includes my blog. I am not one to get REALLY offended unless you are seriously trying to tear me down. If you have nice things to say to go with it, then I am more likely to listen and take note. For those that like to bash and tear down, odds are I am going to get defensive and strike back. 
  2. What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? There are a few things people do get me all RAWR.  - Getting in my way when I am taking a picture and push me around cause they are trolls.  - People that keep trying to push their point when clearly it is not wanted.  - Rude people tend to make me RAWR most, I am normally a nice person, I will listen and comment if I feel like drama wont come about but sometimes its just better to keep your mouth shut lol. 
  3. Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Can I just take a bunch of people to lunch? I mean that is a long list of people that I want to pick their brains.  But uhm ... hmm .. I guess If I HAD to chose ... I would go with Λric (vlad.sharktooth)  As to why, he does amazing pictures (totally draws amazing hair). But because he has been on my inworlds friends list for a long time now and ... we never really sat down and just talked. He has always captured my interest from previous conversations ..
  4. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? I have people on that list. For purposes to not cause hella drama. Lets just say there are some. They are on that list because they have done something that doesn't sit well with me. Normally I am not the kinda person to just put another on that list .. but it happens. 
  5. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you?  I am not sure what to put here. I mean I guess there really isn't anything that sticks out.
  6. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Having sex in public?  Oh wait ... never mind. To be honest, there isn't anything I am embarrassed to tell someone. The good thing about SL is sometimes you can just say something and it is what it is. The confidence level is amazing here, you don't have to feel like OMG I am an idiot for saying that. Though sometimes I guess there are those moments haha. 
  7. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Snowflake .. which I didn't understand till later. Apparently to black men that is what they call their white girlfriends? I thought it was cute and yet odd.  Though that has long since ended. 
  8. Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes, this is a place where your heart can be most vulnerable. You are putting your trust into the hands of another and hoping they don't break it.  
  9. Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. When I would leave my platform and felt good about going out and meeting people.  Being Social outside of networks.  When past mistakes weren't made and people didn't look at you odd for your choices. 
  10. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Take me out. I know that sounds easy enough. But I would love a really good date, laughing, fun, dancing, and coming home late.  No pressures just easy going fun. 
So that is the meme for this week. Cant wait to see what Miss Berry has for us next week. *hides in the corner and waits* 

Credits :

Hair: (r)M Hair No.13'13 ~ Brown Amber @ Hair Fair
Necklace:  Zibska ~ Fleurette ~ Necklace  Hair Fair 2013 Gift Pack
Dress: ~Sassy!~ An Afternoon Affair - yellow @ She & Him Event
Skin: -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) @ Collabor 88
Pose: Purple Poses

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ what you crossed off in #6. This is the reason why I didn't answer that question. :P

    ReplyDelete