Monday, July 15, 2013

Hair Fair 2013 - Ploom

Welcome to post three of the Hair Fair.  This post I am featuring PLOOM by Helyanwe Vindaloo.  I bought two of her styles. Though my inventory is full of her products. So Alright, I am gonna post a little info for the hair fair. And show off the awesome pics ♥


 The first two hairs are the same. They just come with different bang options ♥ I love it!
Oh and on that she has gift box in the store with 3 free poses ... all three are shown




Pics 1& 2 Hair: .ploom. Cassie - Dipped  @ Hair Fair
Pics 3 Hair: .ploom. Billie - Indecisive @ Hair Fair
Poses: .ploom. Bones  @ Hair Fair
Skin: -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) @ Collabor 88
Bikini:  ~Sassy!~ Polkadot Bikini - Fist Pump Hunt 3
Dress:  .:cheeky:. Pia Dress! Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment