Monday, June 24, 2013

Whats your Digits Round Three!

Sooo its meme Monday again and Berry has asked us once again what our digits are. ALMOST TO THE DAY 1 year later I am back and sharing how I have changed over the year.  There has been a debate over what looks right and proportional and what doesnt. Lets hope I look good. Well I think I look good...I get lots of compliments...haha. But ok. So lets get this started Shall we?

Last Years Post  - Oh my

Meme instructions: Share your avatar’s digits (if you want to, not necessary) and then copy paste the following questions and answers into your post, remove my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to share your link in the comments of this post and if you decide to share your numbers, the flickr group for the Digits challenge is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/digits





Height –  [OO] Avatar ruler 1.4: Livvy Fhang, your avatar's height is 184 cm (6' 0") counting your shoes. (using the Avatar Ruler)
Body Fat: 6
Head size: 43
Torso Muscle: 29
Breast Size: 53
Arm length: 73
Hand size: 10
Torso length: 43
Love Handles: 31
Belly Size: 5
Leg Muscle: 45
Leg length: 45
Hip width: 59
Butt Size: 39
Saddle Bags: 31

Apparently I have changed some since last year, but not a big difference. 




http://www.mrthies.org/assets/images/proportions.jpg

 Average body proportions for Adult males, females and children, link here.



Proportions Challenge Questions:
  1. Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured above? –  I like to keep it real. I do not over size my avi, I dont make her into something I wouldnt want to be in the "real" so to speak. I do not like walking around thinking omg my ass is the size of a whale, or I would have to walk sideways to fit through the door, or my hips make it look like I can carry a basketball between my legs with out spreading them.
  2. What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh? – I think like what most people would put here and that would be the hands and feet. I personally do not like SL feet at all. And thank my feet suppliers for making mesh ones that look totally amazing! I am not a fan of mesh hands because for the life of me I cant get mine to look right so I kinda gave up.  But being in photography its hard to make them look pretty.
  3. Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all? – Yessss.  I am vain in SL. Not so much the real life me. In SL you can look however you want, I know that is the point, I never understood why people want to look the way they do at times. I personally am not attracted to an ugly avatar. I know people are like "oh its the personality" yea...it is...but I am visual too :D
  4. Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average? I think they should keep it proportional to "human" standards, If you are gonna be short and fat, then be so the right way. Dont have skinny legs, and your bucket butt hanging out. and arms that look like twigs. I am only gonna laugh at you, no offence.  If you are gonna be tall and skinny and "model" so they call it then please do it right. That is my opinion and that makes me sound really bitchy I know. But I cant help it. 

Ok peeps so that is all for this weeks Meme/Challange and I Hope you like it and participate and all that fun stuff. You can learn a lot about others and all from doing these, I know I had fun. And YAY I made it for a year two! Lets see if I can make it another!

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, I choked on my water laughing at bucket butt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete