Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Post 190

*screams in excitment* I got my SLink hands to finally work. Thanks to the help of Jammy and Brandi from my plurk line! They are awesome. NOOOOW I dont have to worry about ugly hands. But I still love my Jamman nails so I got choices to make! Anyway.  New stuff to be showing. 

Drift had this shirt out for Lazy Sunday or something like that, and it was 75L but you can get it and other designs in her store (regualar price now). I got a few more!  Uhm if you havent been to My Attic (well not mine personally) but you can get this amazing towel I am sitting on, it has poses and color changing things, and a pillow and some sunscreen. My drink was not included...but you can get too it will be listed below.  I am showing off the Summer skin from Glam Affair.  And there is new gifties at Sweet Leonard.



Shirt: DRIFT Summer Halter [MESH] M-Boho Crochet  NEW
Hair: .ploom. Kat - Indecisive @ My Attic
Headband: ::Sweet Leonard:: FlowerPop Headband -white-
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica
Necklace: :: Sweet Leonard :: Elemental Necklace [short] -black chain-
Shoes: [PM]Pixel Mode- Bare Feet (shoes sold seperate)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Towel with Poses: W.Winx & Flair - Tropical Escape @ My Attic
Drink: [Love Soul] Soda float*Peach Soda*

No comments:

Post a Comment