Friday, May 3, 2013

Post 154

Welp, this one is a interesting post. I got these boots sent to me. They are cuuute, I been looking at some like these before and then bam in my inventory. There are tons of colors, and I chose the pink and black, there is a hud to these too. They can be all black, or the way I have them...and then you can make the soul pink too. So there are many ways to design these up.  This is a new store for me so  I havent heard of [LW] by Lindsey Warwick. I will definately be going to check it out.   On that Pepper has a new release out, a cute belt, that has a clip on it, and inside are goodies you can see like a phone and some money (dont worry its like a dollar you wont be getting mugged or anything) But I think its cute and unique.  Ohhh my new accessory, AlterEgo has out a gatcha where you can get this cute panda gag ball thinger, I looove pandas so therefore I had to have this! There are pandas, mice  and rabbits I believe in this machine and rares! and REALLY cheap to play. So head on over and do that.

Boots: [LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots
Belt: ~Pepper~ Pocket Belt
Gag:  {alterego} gag strap - {PinkZebra} [panda]
Hair: .ploom. Aria - Indecisive
Pants: [ :: c r u s h :: ] hip hugger jeans - ripped angel

Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment