Friday, May 3, 2013

Post 153

Hullllooo everyone! I have been spoiling myself at the beach lately, and today is no different. I even found a snack while being at one of my favorite new places. I took a pic to show off my look to share with you all and my awesome icecream! I would share...but yea I ate it all *sorry*. But anyways lets talk clothing. I did a post about Drift, and the awesome pants that had color changing belts! So awesome. Well now there are bikinis! Just what every girl needs for the summer. And get this the set I got has a hud that allows you to change colors of your tops and bottoms. SO many mix and match options.   Ohhh and as promised that second hair from Tameless. Its a cute pigtail set, with a hat, and the button on the hat changes to different faces. There are so many to chose from.  Its a really must have to keep the sun out of your eyes trust me. Here you go...check it out

Bikini: DRIFT Tini Kini [MESH] -Metallic
Hair: Tameless Emily - Fades
Shoes: [PM]Pixel Mode- Flower Power - White
Feet: [PM]Pixel Mode- Bare Feet
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Pluna Necklace
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman

No comments:

Post a Comment