Friday, April 5, 2013

Post 133

Well after my last post about the Meme, I hope you are all still reading with me lol. It was all in good fun. But today, I actually traveled outside my little bubble and went shopping. Sorta. Anyways, I have lots of new stuff to show you. I think everything on me is new...but dont quote me till the end. Hehe.

So, ok if you notice, I am wearing my Lolas, but le gasp! do you see that I have on tattoos and a top?? is that possible?? Well holy cow it is!!! Thank to the owner of HolliPocket being incredibley smart, she has included in her tattoos how to wear them with your boobies. At the end of my blog you will find the details on how to do this.  She has released some very sexy see threw/through(sp) lace tops. With the amazing tattoos.

My poses. Audrey...you little minx, the creator of Purple poses, I think this set is by far my favorite. Camila. Its like Bish look at me I have attitude and your gonna see it! I am totally in love with this set.

I...actually went out on Fifty linden friday and got this amazing hair, 50L I hope you all didnt miss it. Cause man, its cuuute, and totally makes my look even better.

And if you love my shoes...Ncore has them out at the Event Hollywood thinger FREE mind you! 

And ofcourse my fav skin designer, Al Vulo has Portia out now. This chica I am showing you is in Olive. Comes with eyes! Applier and all the fun stuff you need to look good. Ok well not my shape. that is mine!

Tops: *HolliPocket* Lacey Nighty (tons of colors)  NEW
Tattoos:  *HolliPocket* Rosey Posey (lots of colors)  NEW
Skirt: -SU!- Spring Denim Mini Skirt
Shoes: N-core COQUETE Platform "Pale Pink Zebra"  FREE
Hair: ISON - jenn (brown 01) FIFTY L FRIDAY
Skin: al vulo- Portia* Peep NEW
Clutch: *BOOM* Easter Bunny Clutch
Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Poses are by Purple Poses  NEW

Wearing your Tattoos and Tops together (Big Shout out to Holli for this)

-Click on your Lolas to bring up the blue menu
 -Clothing>Nude>Dress Bra
-"add" the *HolliPocket* Animalistic-Tango APPLIER-(BRA) and click on the HUD
-this is the tricky part-you need to ZOOM into your boobs,  Go into edit  and "Select Face" make sure you are viewing  the "Texture" tab  you want to keep clicking until you find the layer that appears to be blank/clear this will be the tattoo layer  Make sure your not on the actual top layer or skin layers it should be completely blank. Once you find the blank/ clear tattoo layer change the transparency to 0%

-Click on your Lolas to bring up the blue menu again
 -Clothing>Dress Top> and this time "add" your DRESS TOP applier

You should be able to now see your tattoo under your boobs AND your top/mini top on top. IF for whatever reason you put ON the TOP applier and the tattoo disappears, simply zoom into your chest, find the texture with "Select Texture" and change it back to 0% transparency. It gets easier the more you do it, you get into the habit quickly.

Due to conflict of layers, your tattoo MAY sometimes glitch and appear to be OVER your top- you can change the transparency a bit (of your tattoo layer) to lessen the effect if it bothers you. This is SL issue, not a product problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment