Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Post 128

So, this is what happens when I clean out some of my inventory I find things I forget about or missed and didnt open. Most times I feel bad for not seeing it, and other times I get excited because I have something new to show.  This time I was mixed feeling of the both because frankly I was happy to found it and sad that I might be blogging it a bit late.

Cynful put out these tops for Whore Couture, not sure if that is still going on. I am a bit behind and I wasnt really following it this year. I am in love with this layer look. A long tank and a vest to go on it. Which is great for mix and matching items. I love doing that these days.  Also while looking in my inventory I found my satchel purse by The Secret Store. It was from  Gotcha machine located in the back of the main wall. Ooo and my skin, was an amazing deal. I was at this place called Free Style. and Pink Fuel has this amazing one out for 50L! I was like omg I have to have. It looks amazing!! So I kinda pulled a look of the day kinda ordeal.

Click to make pic bigger
Top: [Cynful] Tara's LongShirt
Pants: [ :: c r u s h :: ] hip hugger jeans - ripped angel
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Baby Blue
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - caramel
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (black lenses) (mesh)
Skin: [PF] Alena <Vanilla> - Azure
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment