Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Post 127

So a little something about me. When I was little I was never really girly. I never played with barbies. I didnt understand dolls like that. I guess its about little girls wanting dreams of getting married and stuff like that. But today is a different story. I am in my 30s in the real. And since joining SL its like being a barbie. Everyday I play dress up. Everything fits. No matter what in my head I look decent. Well I would hope so or my blog is in trouble haha. So....A little post with the help of Hollipocket and this amazing barbie shirt with my big ol boobies cause barbie didnt have small things, I can be a barbie girl in a not so barbie world. Though we all have to admit that some people in SL be looking like messed up barbies hehe. Dont lie you know you think it. I just said it ♥


Top: *HolliPocket* She's All That-Blueberry -  GFW Item
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay Garter
Skirt: wonder1and pinkdye denim mini
Hair: .ploom. Daisy - Indecisive
Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum!
Skin: -Belleza- Summer Skin
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment