Friday, March 1, 2013

Post 110

So, today, I have decided to go out into the world and pick a store I havent been to in a while. Though I have clothes from this store, I actually never really blogged it before, I dont know why honestly cause its a really awesome store, with a very unique name... Ducknipple ... I am gonna have to ask where that name came from one of these days.  So to my delight I have found this store is now a mesh maker, which I am sure it has been for a while.  But with my lack of going out in to the world lately, haha, I guess I missed out.  So to make up for it. I am doing a full post on this store, with as much as I could do. 

Ok so from Ducknipple, I am wearing this awesome top, that comes with a hud, that allows you to mix and match the look, which to me makes things WAY WAY WAY easier, keeps the inventory pretty too heh. My mesh skirt from there as well, no hud...but that is ok, and then these amazing socks, that come with a hud as well. You can wear with the premade sneakers or not! Which totally makes it easy to add your own style if you wish. But I like the sneakers so I am showing them off! 

On that, I am sporting a new shape from annaA that is in an event called Stuff in Stock.  And the new skin From Al Vulo called Ramona, that is located at The Dressing Room Fusion comes in three tones, and the one I am wearing is Sunkissed.



Top: DN Mesh: Knit & shirt
Skirt: DN Mesh: Denim Mini Skirt - Dark
Sock/Shoe: DN Mesh: Socks with Shoes
Skin: al vulo- Ramona* magic night
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Laura"  @ Stuff in Stock
Hair: [taketomi]_Azu_Brown05
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment