Thursday, February 28, 2013

Post 109

I think I have an addiction to this store. Cynful has yet again put out some new stuff, and enhanced some others. I have two different looks for you. One is the Lala Shrug, last time I done this post the material was lace and I done it up with my mesh tangos. This time I opted to not use my tangos and go natural. Which looks just as fab. This isnt the full look though. I have to admit I really suck at making things fit...there is a frilly neck peice that goes with...but for the life me that thing wouldnt fit me. So I think it looks just as good with out.

Second look is for the TDRF (The Dressing Room Fusion) Three Peice set, Skirt, Tubetop and a shrug. All Mesh. Very cute. I kinda felt like a naughty flight attendant by the time I was done making this outfit. I dont know haha, I had fun doing it.

Top: [Cynful] Lala's Shrug ~ Leo - Pink 2
Pants: [Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boot
Hair: >TRUTH< Sierra w/Roots - caramel
Tattoo: ~G O L A  Industry~ Wet (BodyTattoo)
Mouthie: [EY:NO] Play Card Tag
Neck Bow: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker
Skin: al vulo- Livia * natural 2


Shrug: [Cynful] Shruggable  @ TDRF
Tube Top: [Cynful] Shruggable - Tubetop @ TDRF
Skirt: [Cynful] Ruffle Mesh Skirt @ TDRF
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay Garter
Shoes: N-core OBSESSION XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"
Tattoo: ~G O L A  Industry~ ForSale
Hair: .ILLUSORY. Hair_Yew (Streaked) - Vanilla
Neck Bow: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker
Skin: al vulo- Livia * rouge 2

ALL Poses by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment