Sunday, February 17, 2013

Post 105

Ok. So first I want to apologize for my lack of knowlege on how to remove white from hair? Cause I really suck at that even when I have a tutorial.  But with that out of the way....

BOOM a store I have been shopping at for years and years have put out these greats sweaters, perfect for the slightly warming up weather. Well here in the states anyways.  I hinted on these pants in my last post. But I thought I would show more colors. The good thing about Boom is you can mix and match her clothing, or you can pic same colors and make uhmazing outfits! Which is why I love shopping at her store. So check it out...and again sorry for my lack of knowlege in my ps skills lol



Shirts: *BOOM*  Soft Swerve Off-Shoulder Top (mesh)
Pants: *BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds  (Mesh)
Hair: >TRUTH< Kenzie w/Roots - coffee (mesh)
Skin: al vulo- renzie*  shine
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment